The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blooddancer's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Blooddancer's Forums
New forum members I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 am by jhakl
Excusie the mess.... affraid Forums are under some new construction, changes, upheval pirat and a name change. The address will change as well soon. It will be posted a bit before it does. Shocked

Me

Comments: 0

New forum members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhakl

jhakl

Male
Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Prison Guard
Humor : See above...
Registration date : 2008-08-31

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello Bugmeat
Hello Fenox
Hello Vilent

Welcome to Birth Right's forums. I've obviously accepted your forum apps and wondering if you are playing in game yet, have any intentions of joining up with our clan or just hanging out for when our crafting section gets in gear? Sorry I haven't gotten to you guys sooner - i went spacey for a bit there, but the new meds are working fine now. Give us a yell, say hi or what ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblooddancer.com

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:54 am

Heya jhakl,

Aye, in game atm. Character name is Vilent Shaggs, looking forward to meeting up with you guys.
Back to top Go down
jhakl

jhakl

Male

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:42 am

ah sweet - will be looking for ya. checked for ya last nite but said no name found. not logged on. I'll be on tonite some time after 8:30. probably 9ish or so. I'll spam a tell to see if ur on. Either way just do a search for Birth Right in the clan tab and toss a app then i can just pull ya in. Then i'll adjust ya on here to open more crap up.
Back to top Go down

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Tried the app yesterday, couldnt get the send button to work scratch

Did paste the app in the recruitment forum though.
Back to top Go down
jhakl

jhakl

Male

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 pm

probably the code thingie at the bottom - sometimes it gets retarded - just have to refresh it to get a good 1 to read. Also seems to have an issue with windows 7 exploder. Does work fine with firefox.
Back to top Go down
jhakl

jhakl

Male

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok i lied - it's just not the code thingie it was a conflict error with the added drop down clock menu. I removed it and it now works fine with both Fire Fox and IE browsers. It functioned fine in Fire Fox but IE hated it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New forum members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum members   New forum members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New forum members
Page 1 of 1