The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
The Blooddancer's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blooddancer's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Blooddancer's Forums
Forum Rules and Warnings. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 am by jhakl
Excusie the mess.... affraid Forums are under some new construction, changes, upheval pirat and a name change. The address will change as well soon. It will be posted a bit before it does. Shocked

Me

Comments: 0

Forum Rules and Warnings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hablanero

Hablanero

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Correctional Sergeant
Humor : I work in a prison, guess...
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Forum Rules and Warnings. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules and Warnings.   Forum Rules and Warnings. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:40 am

O.K. so here's the breakdown, This forum is for those of you that would like to let BRB us know your out there and have something to say to us. This forum won't be heavily moderated but we do reserve the right to move, lock, or delete any thread we see fit. So if someone pisses ya off and you want me to smack 'em with the the 'ole Super Camouflaged Assmonkey Killing Nerf-bat of Semi Swift Justice!!! , well suck it up buttercup, ain't gonna happen. We won't tolerate the normal intolerables, but otherwise your free to flame, troll, incite small third world nations to revolt, and indulge yourselves in general douchebaggery.

As a forum member you will be able to start a new thread here, post a reply, and edit your own post.

Have fun and welcome to the Blooddancer's forums,
Hab.
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules and Warnings.
Page 1 of 1